At New York Blood Center, one of the most comprehensive blood centers in the world, our focus is on cultivating excellence by merging cutting-edge innovation with diligent customer service, groundbreaking research, and comprehensive program and service development. Join our team as we work towards meeting and exceeding the growing needs of our diverse communities, further our lifesaving strategic goals in a rapidly changing environment, and expand our impact on the local, national, and global communities we serve.
This position is responsible for preparing and executing Donor Services staff schedule, monitoring schedule changes to promote appropriate staffing for EPD, ensure all financial, attendance and payroll documentation of staff is processed, perform various clerical duties to support office functions to promote overall efficiency and CPUC.
· Prepare, execute and monitor the Donor Specialist daily schedules.
· Work with other hubs to share staff when necessary, scheduling of staff for competencies / annual training.
· Update Schedule to reflect changes in EPD and align staffing
· Work closely with Donor Recruitment in regards to scheduling drives, monitoring daily email changes to update staff schedule.
· Maintain and assist with staff attendance and Donor Specialist vacation scheduling.
· Schedule Counseling Sessions when required and working closely with Management to meet with staff as requested.
· Ensure all financial, attendance and payroll documentation of staff is processed.
High School Diploma or Equivalent required
Minimum of one to three years of office experience required